Did you have a lovely weekend? I hope so!
I’ll share lots of holiday recipes as Christmas nears, but, in the meantime, I wanted to share with you some of the highlights of our weekend:
- Jay stepped in dog poop inside a house (not mine) and threw up. His 31st birthday wasn’t much better than his 13th, though he did have cake.
- I made cheesecake, roasted tomatoes, broccoli casserole, green bean casserole, and collard greens.
- Jay cleaned up the kitchen 93737 times. He is a saint.
- I called Jay’s cousin’s husband Hank. His name is Walt. His baby’s name is Hank. I have no clue what I called his baby.
- Jay’s family told me multiple times that “this was the real thing,” and I got all sorts of weird and commitment-phobic. I think I’m over it now.
- Jay and I got fatter.
- A lot fatter.
Those are essentially the highlights – I’m officially going to eat healthy and not drink AT LEAST until tonight after work. That should help me lose these ten pounds, right?