It’s shrimp pot pie.
You can make it with chicken, too.
So, it’s a twofer.
You should, like, totally plan on making this tomorrow, over the weekend, and every day for the rest of your life.
To get ready, here’s a grocery list for the dish if you’d like to plan ahead.
- frozen puff pastry
- sharp cheddar cheese (optional)
- cooking spray
- shrimp or chicken (cooked, raw, whole, shredded, whatever. we’ll deal with it tomorrow)
- olive oil
- frozen peas (optional)
- stock (vegetable or chicken, either way is fine!)
- thyme (dried or fresh – makes zero difference)
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- milk or half and half
These are pretty basic ingredients – you probably have most of them at home already!
See you tomorrow – you’ll love this one!