Nope, not pregnant or engaged.
IT’S OUR BLOG’S BIRTHDAY!
We’re one. That’s like…..five seconds in real world years.
We’ve had a great time this year!
Along the way, we’ve learned a few things! Such as…..
- Stories about sh*t are funny.
- Relationships are hard. And worth it.
- Being Freshly Pressed is SO DAMN EXCITING because lots of people are kind and want to read what you wrote.
- A few extra pounds because you cook all the damn time is fun. And worth it.
- Getting people to like you on Facebook is harder than trying to convince Mitt Romney that women should have jobs and gay people won’t be the downfall to the Earth. Seriously people.
- Buying a house is hard. And worth it.
More than anything, though, we’ve learned that the blogging community, especially those of you who deal with food, family, and love of life, are some of the kindest, most wonderful people to “spend time with” that we have ever known.
We’re excited for year 2!