Sick of turkey yet? Don’t be.
There are a gazillion things we can do with it to make it super duper exciting.
I used up the last of my leftover turkey last night, but that’s just because there are only two of us and we just had a little bit leftover from our family.
Some of you, though, might be drowning in turkey. After a few days in the fridge, the flavor can get admittedly….strong….so let’s think of some yummy things to do with leftovers!
- Sandwiches. Duh. My favorite is buttered toasted bread, the teensiest bit of mayo, lettuce, sliced onion, salt, and pepper. YUM.
- Spaghetti. Chopped cooked bacon mixed into marinara. Make your own here! Stir in shredded turkey right before serving.
- Chef’s salad. Make a bed of lettuce. Top with chopped ham and leftover turkey, cucumbers, cubed cheese, grape tomatoes, sliced onion, and hard boiled eggs. Top with your favorite salad dressing.
- Melts. Make ’em just like I do here, but sub shredded leftover turkey for the tuna. I want this one.
- Soup. Make your own stock like I do here, and ….wait for tomorrow. That’s when we’ll talk about the soup. It’s goooooood.
See you then!