I’m making curry tonight! It’s because I’ve got some sprouts that are DANGEROUSLY close to being a biohazard so…..fed ’em to the hubby, right?
The thing about that is that I wanted to share with you my ideas for dinner but also fun things that I’m seeing around the internet because, as you know, the internet is my favorite place on earth and I won’t ever let it go.
In other news, our dog took a trip yesterday! I got home from work and said “ugh, I can’t believe I worked that late,” and then Jay said “yeah, Jake just got home too.”
I thought he was kidding and making fun of me for whining. Turns out, homeboy had gone out to pee (the dog, not the husband), and our other dog scampered back inside while Jay was on a conference call. About an hour later Jay realized that only one dog was inside, so he went outside to yell for Jake, who came bounding back with dirty paws from wayyyyyy up the street.
Can’t wait for this level of responsibility to be bestowed on actual humans.
Anyway, the dog is back and apparently had a blast, and these are some of my favorite things today:
- Let’s start with dinner! I have shrimp and sprouts and spinach, and Jay voted Indian. The spices from this lamb curry, this super simple chicken curry, or this Madras curry are what I’m currently deciding between for a flavor profile. What’s a girl to do?
- FunnyFUNNY. This tumblr about working in nonprofit, which I do. It’s amazing, and every single entry is the story. of. my. life. Read it so soon.
- 40 days of dating is back! I’m still catching up, and am so excited for what happens next!
- This article explaining Syria. You probably already know everything in it, but I didn’t and found it informative.
- I have a new beauty blog! One that I read, not one that I write. That would be hilarious. I rarely read anything besides food-related nonsense, but this is actually super duper awesome and helpful and helps morons like me learn things about makeup.
Sorry for all the pictures of curry. Hungry yet?