In other news, help us. For Christmas this year we decided to do no presents and instead get ourselves some new technology. Jay needs a new phone and I need every single piece of office equipment known to man (more on that later), so we’re getting those things! Jay’s 99% sure he’s going to get a new iPhone, and is thinking on 5c vs. 5s. There are pros and cons to both, with 5s being a superior product BUT also some reviews that say it’s SO superior that you don’t really take advantage of all it can do. Do you have either of those models? Or an S4? That’s option number three for the bald dude.
Talk to me. Teach me things. Internet reviews are great, but I’m all hopped up on ACTUAL HUMAN LIFE EXPERIENCES when it comes to major purchases. Also if you want to tell me what kind of monitor and printer I need you can do that too.
In the meantime, I need some new things to love online. Here are my current favorites – do you have anything fabulous I should be reading?
- Candied Grapefruit Zest. I TOTALLY want to make this. Can we eat it after Christmas? I think yes.
- Shocking and Unexpected Things You Learn in Your Twenties. Every. Damn. One.
- Babies experiencing things for the first time. When I studied abroad in Japan my host mom got a huge kick of drinking a few beers and then giving limes to the baby. It was great. Totally doing that with my kid. And calm down, she wasn’t neglecting the baby or driving.
- Beautiful pictures, and a tearjerker of a story. Find tissues.
- Get ready to cackle. Why Home Alone 2 is Disturbing. Hilarious!
It’s almost Friday and then I’m off FOUR DAYS next week. I hope you are too! I mean, I’m teaching yoga Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday, but I’m still off. Make sense?