I love the internet.
And also I love Fridays. So! There’s that. And tacos.
Even with my, ahem, alternative schedule (in which I usually work Saturdays and Sundays, like this weekend), Fridays just have such PROMISE to them, don’t they? Love. What are you doing this weekend? I have yoga related things ALL day today, tomorrow, and for part of the day Sunday, so I’m half excited half hoping my back doesn’t crap out on me again and leave me crippled on Monday.
Back to the interwebz, though. I’m ALWAYS looking for new things to read and new ways to share this silly site with other people, so that’s where you’ll come in in a minute. Before that, though, here are some of my favorite places on the internet, places that I visit almost every day.
- The Pioneer Woman and Tasty Kitchen. Duh. Me and every other girl blogger, right? I started blogging because of this woman, and now obviously I’m trying to figure out how to make my ramblings into a high-paying empire. Clearly.
- How Sweet It Is. Fully obsessed, want to be friends, want her life.
- I actually think I’m the last person ever to get my news from Yahoo, when it’s not coming from the CNN app on my phone. I know, dumb, but I like the OMG section for trashy celeb gossip and the Shine section for food + lifestyle stuff. So, there.
- The Feminist Breeder. LOVE this page. Gina’s writing and honesty are great, and a few eff words never hurt anyone, right?
- I love sharing my food posts at 4littlefergusons and Foodgawker and am looking for some new places to do this. Sharing is caring, all that. Where should I be putting my stuff?
- For giggles, Buzzfeed, Text From Dog, and any selection of random slideshows that you guys tell me about on Facebook. Tell me more – I love to laugh.
- For healthy stuff, Eat 80/20 is fabulous, especially with my work with obese patients. LOVE this blog. I think sometimes I accidentally eat 20/80, so working on that.
So what else? There are a few other sites that I’m a sometimes hitter-upper, but these are my daily bread kinda stuff.
I want more. Introduce me to your favs. Also, suggestions for sharing our site with others? I feel a need for even more people to be subjected to my oversharing.
Have a GREAT weekend, friends. You deserve it. I’m going to call in sick to everything and just troll the internet for 3 days. Starting now. TELL ME WHAT TO TROLL.