Well, the monsoon has passed and the sun is out-ish, so today is definitely better than yesterday. I still fee like I know nothing for the exam on Saturday, but at least it’s not raining?
BTW, thanks for the suggestions on quick and easy meals! I’m going to show you a fun one that I love later this week.
Sometimes when I study for a long time (17 minutes or so) I start to think about the earth and things that I wonder. These are some of those things:
- If, hypothetically, someone were to travel to Colorado and legally smoke the weeds and then come back to a different state and get drug tested, could you get in trouble for having the pots in your blood stream? This question comes from a convo I had last week. I’m really asking hypothetically – not being funny. It seems like an issue that might start to come up more and more. Also, states rights are dumb in this case. It’s confusing.
- Do you take yoga? If so, I need to ask you to do something for me. Don’t ever leave during Savasana (naptime at the end). Unless you’re bleeding or someone you love is dying, REALLY. It’s SO rude, and completely ruins the moment that others are trying to enjoy. If you’re SO against 2 minutes of peace and quiet that you literally can’t stay for it, leave before the quiet time starts. Really. I’m not the only one that thinks this, either – this is a massive misunderstanding in the world and one that we should try to correct.
- In other yoga news, I had a complaint filed against me for being anti-Christian in a yoga class that I taught. The complaint was filed because I said something about being more malleable in the world and not adhering to so many rigid beliefs, wasting our time trying to convince other’s we’re right, etc. This was interpreted as an anti “conform ye not” statement, and hence I hate the bible. I couldn’t even take my supervisor seriously when she told me to tone it down. RIGID BELIEFS FOR THE WIN! CHRISTIANS SHOULD ALWAYS TATTLE IN THE NAME OF THE LORD! I mean, really.
- We’re going to NYC in two weeks, and I CAN’T WAIT. Where should I eat? I’m interested in Eataly but don’t know if it’s just dumb and gimmicky. Educate me.
- I had some herbs in pots and now they’re kind of dead even though they get sunshine and water. If herbs start to yellow before they die, what does that mean? How can I fix them?
Ok tell me about your day and also help me with my problems.