We did all kinds of family stuff, which of course included big meals, so today we’re moving to salad. I made this dressing on Saturday for my family, and it was a hit! I made another batch yesterday to have for lunches this week, and YES. Dill and parmesan should always ALWAYS go together.
In other news, my dogs ate 2 vac-sealed bags of Trader Joe’s brown rice on Friday, and we payed for that to the tune of 3 three THREE accidents on the floor over the weekend. Kill me.
But this dressing. It’s a cinch to make, has great fresh flavor, and is perfect on ANY salad. You’ve got to try it!
- 1/2 cup fresh dill
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Combine all ingredients in a small food processor or blender until pureed. Taste, and adjust seasonings to your preference. Add more olive oil or a splash of water if the dressing is too thick.
- Serve with your favorite salad!
- Use the herb stems - they taste great and will get pureed with the rest of the dressing.