Happy Friday! How’s your life? Here’s how mine is:
- First, congrats to all of you guys who read yesterday’s post because it had the word Pregnancy in it. I’m fully obsessed when bloggers or humans I love get preggo, and I really like crying wolf. So no, I’m not pregnant, and thanks for the stats boost.
- I took the above photo last week when I went to water my hanging baskets. EGGS! They’re adorable and I really hope they hatch and become my new besties. Big dogs and baby birds play nicely together, yes?
- Speaking of outside, we’ve been working on our yard like quasi-grown ups this year. It’s fun! The grass is green and there are flowers and we have herbs and two tomato plants! Of course, most of this happened less than ten days ago, so stand by for how long this lasts since I’ve already killed an entire batch of herbs this year. GREAT.
- We’re back on the we-want-to-own-our-own-business train, and maybe more for real this time? Not something dumb, something legit. Not sure what yet. Event venue, small homemade food takeout place, restaurant/bar, yoga studio are all on the table. Any experience with starting businesses with a traditionally high fail rate? Feel free to share!
- Why is Nashville over? I don’t understand why students and TV stars get to live on a school schedule but the rest of us don’t. If I can work year round can’t Hayden Panettiere? It’s my favorite show, if you didn’t know. That being said, we’re thinking of starting Downton on Netflix this summer. Any other recommendations?
- I have a new favorite blog! It’s written by my new internet bestie Michelle over at SideChef, and basically I want to move to LA now to be close to her and eat kale and drink wine and do yoga together. I’m sure she’s thrilled to have a new stalker.
- Are any other 28 year olds as obsessed with Frozen as I am? I watched it last Friday night with my mom and sister and Saturday night with Jay and our neighbors Scott and Belen. Belen loved it, of course I did, and the boys seemed kind of dumbfounded that grown ups liked it. I’m fully obsessed and now contemplating putting it on today after I teach yoga while I cook and clean this joint.
Because it’s Friday.