Should we come up with a better name for these posts? Let’s work on it together.
Here is a picture of me feeding my dog a chip.
It’s Thursday! Short weeks are seriously the best and I vote that we start working only 4 days per week. I mean, I work seven days, but that’s only because clearly I’m the hardest working person ever and a lot better than you.
On opposite day.
To help push us a little closer to FRIDAY, here are some suggestions for what we might read during our lunch break today:
- Tahini in Brownies. I LOVE this idea. For rizzle. I love tahini, esp the peanut butter-esque flavor it can invoke. PB Brownies with tahini. YES YES YES.
- Ever wanted to know me better? This kind of tells it like it is. Addicted to the Food Network.
- About being a basic bitch. More about basic than being bitchy, so don’t freak out and tell me I’m mean. I’m not. I’m definitely this person, though.
- Horrible children’s books. There is a lot of mating and moaning happening, so beware. Giggles will ensure.
- For a little inspiration, here’s a list of 10 things that don’t matter now and won’t matter in the future. Memorize.
- I want this, and that’s all I have to say about that.
- I know you’ve probably already read the 4 harsh truths thing. Read it again. I’ve read it like a million times because I’m better than you.
Syke. What are you loving on the internet right now? TELL ME TELL ME.