Hey! Friday! Here’s what’s happening with us:
- I was going to share another picture with you, but then I saw that one on Facebook and grabbed it because it looks like gay people might be sparkly? I like it. Love is love, we should be nicer, you know how I feel about it.
- Someone asked me this morning if I have a yoga website or DVD where I share my stuff. This is the second time I’ve been asked about a DVD in a week. I 100% have zero interest in doing this, but I’m wondering about more in-depth yoga posts focusing on anatomy and postures and not hurting your effing back because you’re not sure how to do stuff? Not you, of course. Other people. Another request was for sequences. Maybe a list of certain things I do in a row and why? The why is usually “I don’t think I’ve ever done this before.” It’s very scientific. Thoughts?
- I’m narrowing down what I want to do with this school I’m finishing and this personality I have, and Jay’s helping me. Cooking needs to be a part of it. Therapy maybe, too, but maybe kind of like a stealthy therapist? I’m not sure I want to work in a traditional setting, but I DO want to do something that helps people with very simple life skills. Cooking, living alone, anxiety management, etc. There are some places in Greenville that do wonderful work, but don’t have some of the more simple services for clients because there simply isn’t enough manpower and funding. So maybe something like that. The goal is to help people and use food, therapy, and yoga to do it. In a perfect world. We shall see.
- Two nights ago I left to teach yoga and Jay got home from work about 35 minutes later. In the meantime, the dogs ripped into a brand new bag of dog food and Jay came home to find them both with their HEADS IN THE BAG going to town. They’d already had dinner at this point, and their bellies were bloated and it was ridiculous. Luckily neither of them got sick but I MEAN REALLY. Shameful.
- Jay and I downloaded MyFitnessPal, and now I’m thinking that 1. it’s not fair that wine has calories and 2. I might want to get a FitBit or something else to hook up to it. What do you think? Do you do that? Can you help me? Suggestions for calorie-free wine would be fine too.
PS this is the picture I was going to show you, which is my lunch the other day. Via:
Have a great weekend!