OMG I’m tired. What did you do this weekend? We did a thousand family things and had SO much fun, and then I woke up at 3am realizing that I was 100% not prepared for today and also forgot a deadline that I had yesterday and then of course my heard started to race and I couldn’t go back to sleep until 5 which of course meant that I didn’t get up for yoga and also meant that I got up late for work and then raced in for an 8:30 patient who didn’t show up.
So, you know, Monday.
I have a plan for the rest of the day, though! You can make a plan that’s like this and then we can do it together and it’ll be GREAT. I’m already anticipating how the rest of the day is going to go.
- 3:00am: Wake up
- 3:45am: Remember every breathing and calming exercise you know
- 4:15am: They don’t work, decide that meditation is dumb and Instagram is better
- 7:30am: Wake up. Late. Shit.
- 8:20am: Arrive to practice for 8:30am patient who no-shows
- 9:20am: Blog. Why not, right?
- 9:30am: Start thinking about lunch. Want fattening foods. Remember that you work at an obesity clinic and also most humans are likely to crave high sugar, fat, and carby foods when overtired.
- Rest of day: Alternate between seeing patients and figuring out how to eat 9,000 calories but not having them actually count towards body mass.
- 5:30pm: Done. Contemplate Yoga. Anticipate skipping yoga.
- 5:45pm: Definitely skipping yoga. Wine.
- 8:00pm: Open mic night because clearly we should be going out on a Monday night instead of getting our act together and preparing to be gone for two weekends in a row.
So….maybe we’ll eat healthy and sleep well and exercise tomorrow?
Let’s just go ahead and plan lunch and be honest with ourselves. What’s fried but has no calories?
Four days until Friday! 🙂