Yay! Friday! I hope your week was great. After Monday’s bummy feeling, things kind of just stayed a little bit bummy for us. But no matter! Hard weeks happen and now it’s the weekend!
Here’s how we are:
- The picture above is of me, my dad on Father’s day, and my sister Emily who is currently in Italy with my mom and other sister Julianne. Bums. The bag she is holding says Julianne, our sister who is in Italy. My mother saved it for 837 years and wrapped a present for my dad in it so he would “feel like she was there.” We just feel like she’s a hoarder. We also have a 4th sister who wasn’t there in person or in the form of crusty artwork.
- 27 Things you must say goodbye to after 27. Story of my life. I’m 28.
- HuffPost included me in an article and it made me really happy. I’m now plotting to work for them. Any ideas how we go about that? How do I make the internet my job?
- It’s a wedding weekend for us! Jay’s bff Adam is getting married to Cara, and we adore them. We’re leaving at noon to go get ready for the rehearsal, and then the wedding’s tomorrow!
- THEN ON SUNDAY we come home from the wedding, have a kid’s birthday party with beer at 2, then the US plays soccer at 6, then our friend Sara is in town doing a comedy show at 8 so….SUNDAY FUNDAY. That being said, I might hate my life on Monday again. Let’s work on that.