- Happy Friday! We’re going to the beach today with some of our BFFs, and we are READY. After we drive 5 hours and do 93837 tasks before we can leave town, of course. Facebook me while we’re in the car, mmkay?
- I taught yoga 6 times in 4 days this week, and have TAKEN zero classes. I miss having someone tell me how to relax. Is this the thing where if what you love becomes a job you don’t love it as much anymore? Stand by.
- The picture above is from 2012, the last time Jay and I were at an NC beach together. We look exactly the same, minus the tans and plus a few pounds. #marriage
- My dogs are doing a thing where they’ve been having their summer shed for MONTHS and we vacuum all the time and also it kind of looks like it’s snowing when we brush them outside. Alarmingly, they still are totally covered in fur. In related news, I found a crusty spot on our dining room carpet the other day like….someone had thrown up and then eaten it and we hadn’t noticed? I told Jay he’s not allowed to eat his puke anymore, so I assume it was one of the dogs. Thanks for cleaning up after yourselves, guys. Next I’m teaching them how to use carpet cleaner.
- I’ve decided that in a last minute fit of genius I DO need something red and white to go with our blue food from yesterday. What’s a red and white food? I think I need two things that each are their own color, but I’m not sure yet. Anything you’d like to cook together before the holiday next week? Time is running out.
Have a great weekend!