Because I’m in a bossy mood. And also dogs.
- Keep kindness and empathy at the forefront of every single interaction they have.
- Move their bodies. Doesn’t have to be working out. Just moving.
- Stop using Internet Explorer.
- Learn to cook one super simple meal and one kind of fancier meal. Life skills.
- Actively practice calming the eff down when convinced that THE END IS UPON US.
- Lay off half the caffeine. Try regular sleep hours for 5 days if it kills you. Witness magic.
- Find a balance between going with the flow and planning important things. It’s hard. Try.
- Combine #1 with thoughtful honesty when having serious conversations.
- Look for ways to be congruent. “I hate my body” while eating 3 donuts at a time doesn’t make sense. Change one of those things.
- Smile. Not a fake smile. Think in your brain about ONE thing to smile about. See above picture if there’s really nothing else to smile about. Unless you’re allergic to dogs.
Laugh, shrug, start again at #1.
But seriously about Internet Explorer.