How was your week? I’m glad its over, not because it was a bad but because WEEKEND. You know.
- I’m having a knee issue. This is because we started running (long story) and I already have a bad knee and now when I try to straighten it the back of my knee feels like it’s going to snap and also there’s a massive lump that is rock hard right at the top of the calf but softens when the knee is bent? Doesn’t hurt while I’m running. Hold me. Also tell me what kind of doctor to go see. My friend Kerry who I teach yoga with gave me some oil that feels really good but also kind of smells like a nursing home.
- This David Thorne email exchange. I adore him so much and wait and wait and WAIT for new posts to be added to his site.
- This is absolutely disgusting, and IN THE STATE IN WHICH I LIVE. I honestly believe that if free speech was curbed to only kind free speech then the world might be a better place. The same way you have to regulate lab’s eating. Ugh. This probably makes me a terrorist sympathizer. That’s fine.
- We’re going camping this weekend! But it’s going to rain. But we’re making REALLY good food. Natch. I’ll tell ya about it next week. We’re also going kayaking on Sunday! Jay has been waiting and waiting and waiting to take me, and he’s pretty darn excited, even with the rain. I was more excited before it was going to rain? That’s ok.
- Next Wednesday I have my last grad school class ever, and this week I had 2 job interviews! With the same place, but still. And THEN my supervisor at internship told me that I’m business minded enough to start my own practice (this came up because I have some clients that I need to keep working with but can’t take with me with no job) and that I should do that. So now I have a 9th option for what to do after graduation.
FRIDAY. Let’s celebrate.