- Last night I ate dinner at my most favorite Greenville restaurant, The Lazy Goat. They have these crispy brussels that are just UGH with a kind of sweet drizzle and sharp cheese and they’re absolutely out of this world. I also drank all the wine and then taught yoga this morning and that meant UGH in a different way.
- I really love this article about yoga and the emotions that can accompany a good practice. It’s not crazy.
- Our neighbors Scott and Belen are all sorts of knocked up, and TOMORROW they’re finally telling us if the thing is a boy or girl. They found out Monday and made us wait all week and I’M DYING. So excited. Babies.
- I’ve been cooking more beef lately because I just want to, and I’m slowly getting better at cooking it. I also found a cut called Mock Tender or Shoulder Tender that acts like filet/tenderloin but with about half the price tag. It’s GREAT, and I’m liking working with it.
- Wednesday was my last grad school class ever. I’m finishing out my internship next week, but we’re basically all done except for uploading a few signed forms. Diplomas are all ordered, and I have very mixed feelings about graduation. Obviously the degrees and knowledge and not saying I’m an effing student are wonderful, but it’s also so much FUN to be working towards something. I need a new project. Babies.