- I took the above picture last Sunday after we got home from the beach. Saturday night, while we were still gone, there was an epic flood in Greenville and a little dinerish place blew up right near our house. Then the water looked like this the next day. It was mildly terrifying.
- Some news: I’m in a band! We are called FunnyLove. I’m not even joking. I didn’t come up with the name. We have our first gig tomorrow and I’m incredibly terrified because I really have zero business singing into a microphone. So, naturally, I’m worrying myself with what to wear and ignoring learning my words. Whatevs.
- Jay’s been gone since Monday and gets back TONIGHT, and then we have friends coming to stay over TOMORROW, which means that 1. I really needed to do a ton of cleaning this week but 2. started watching Revenge since girly TV is just so tempting with no husband around, and I honestly watched for 6 hours straight on Wednesday. I could have cleaned my whole dang house in that time frame BUT THAT WAS MORE IMPORTANT. Cue racing around today until I go to the airport. Solid life choices.
- I’m absolutely obsessed with this re-do of some fav Disney titles. Prepare to LOL. Numbers 8 and 13 are my favorites.
- In related cleaning news, I hate ironing. And I think I need to do some today. In my spare time. After I finish 30 episodes of Revenge. Is it wrong to secretly hope a little bit that your husband’s flight will be delayed even later than 11pm?
Don’t answer that.