- That was brunch last weekend, and you can see one of the shortbread cookies from yesterday. I love brunch, but more than brunch I LOVE the nap that follows if you play your timing cards right.
- You’ve seen the new Taylor Swift video? I’m obsessed. Love her country, but oohh yay new things!
- Knee update! At my physical for the job I start Monday (!) the doc used words like arthritis and bursitis. I’ve been NOT running, promise, but walking a ton until this week, when the yoga I’m doing (11 per week for the last 2 weeks, but slowing down next week with work) was enough to keep it pretty achy all the time. I miss my old lady walks, so I’m hoping that some kind of overpriced specialist can put me on a road (no pun intended) that will make me able to do all the active things I love without pain.
- This list of answers to questions about gay dudes by George Takei. Hold me while I convulse with laughter.
- We are cancelling our cable at the end of the next billing period. We. Have. Had. It. We have Netflix and Amazon Prime and love them, but are mainly sad about losing ESPN and Food Network. We watch a lot of primetime dramas and comedies (Modern Family, etc), but I’m pretty sure we can watch most of those on the interwebz somehow. Have you done this? Do you have cable that you DO like? Don’t give me the “we talk to each other, you get used to it” speech. Right now we use TV as an unwinding tool, and it works for us. Sorry. But, help us!