- I want to change my blog. Like….the look. So, I have questions. 1. Got any features on other sites that you love? 2. Any WordPress plugins that you adore? 3. Know any designers who could help me for free or for food? That was a lot of questions.
- I’ve finished corporate training at the hospital! It was fine, as most corporate trainings are. I already have three full days of work in September (this is a good thing, I’m an as-needed employee so any hours are good hours), and I’m REALLY liking everyone I’ve met so far. I interned at this same hospital a few years ago and had a vastly different experience, so I’m glad I took a second chance on this place. Also my nametag says Therapist and not Intern which feels weird like…yes, I actually know things.
- College football is upon us! I’m thinking of new portable foods for tailgating and buffalo foods for every Saturday, Sunday, and Monday until the Super Bowl. Got any ideas? What should we add to our arsenal this year?
- My college friend Matt has a blog. About weight loss and eating and cooking and struggles. I’d recommend starting from post 1 and reading forward, but, spoiler alert, he’s AMAZING. To the tune of 3 digits of weight loss.
- In weekend news, Jay gets to trim all the bushes in our yard this weekend doesn’t know it yet. He’s an incredibly lucky man, doncha think? My long weekend includes 2 band rehearsals, 3 or more yoga practices, and 4 major meals to prepare for people I love.
Happy long weekend!