- The above picture was taken at Ben’s Tune up in Asheville, and I don’t know why I like it of us. It just kind of looks messy but happy? I think that’s who we are.
- I’m in the middle of my first sore throat in approximately 3 years, and blaming the hospital. It MIGHT also be the fault of being crazy busy and not sleeping enough, so I’m taking the morning OFF. And by off I of course mean catching up on computer work and cleaning the house for my sister-in-law who arrives tonight before working at the hospital for the rest of the day, but OFF still. Because I’m home and not running errands or doing yoga. What do you like to do for sore throats?
- Have you seen this tumblr that makes fun of parenting ads? I don’t have kids, but the comments on these are just SO hilarious. I laugh actually out loud every time I open the site.
- Knee update? The PT tells me that I need new shoes. Of course, because I haven’t spent enough so far on a x-ray, MRI, two doctor appointments, and 5 PT appointments. Because I have an arch that is falling. BUT, the knee is feeling better and I’m telling them that I don’t need surgery and I halfway know what kinds of things to do to to keep the area around the knee strong enough to avoid lots of pain. Progress.
- Days until Jay’s birthday: 54. Days until cruise/Thanksgiving: 55. Days until Christmas: 83.
Happy weekend! I hope you have lots of fun plans.