Ok so, as promised on Instagram.
The two-ingredient fudge!
This is inspired by Pioneer Woman, who also, incidentally, inspired me to START THIS BLOG, but the formula for the recipe is simple: one can sweetened condensed milk, three cups chocolate chips.
In this case I went with ANDES BAKING CHIPS because every single day of your life should taste like a hotel pillow offering, yes?
If you’ve had bad hotel experiences, don’t answer that.
In my case, today involves yoga and the care of low-functioning geriatric patients, but everyone’s different. If your day involves fudge, you’ll need chocolate chips of some kind, and sweetened condensed milk. I made a triple batch of this ish because I’m giving it to all my peeps, but 1 can + 3 cups of chips is really all you need.
Before you start “making” the fudge, prepare a dish by lining it with parchment, wax paper, aluminum foil, baking spray….something that will help the whole block release really easily once it’s hardened.
Listen, this is fudge that tastes like a York Patty. It’s DELICIOUS, so easy, and will make you win Christmas. What I love most, though, is the creamy texture – not crumbly like some fudge you encounter this time of year.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups peppermint or Andes chocolate chips
- Prepare an 8x8 dish with parchment paper or other nonstick equivalent. Add the chips to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, then repeat.
- Pour the condensed milk into the slightly melted chips, then repeat the 30 seconds microwaving, stir, repeat until the mixture is smooth and melted.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared dish and smooth the top with a spoon or knife.
- Let the mixture chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours, then cut into small bits and enjoy!