- I have so many friends that I enjoy spending time with SO MUCH, and then we manage to see each other only every 3 months or so. And every time it’s all “let’s get together soooooooner, this was so greaaaaaat!” And then this happens.
- I’m going to Orlando today! After I do yoga and a hospital shift I run to the airport to meet mah sister and then we have the first #icca show of the season tomorrow night! We’re meeting up with her friend from college and lots of other music friends and I’m just SO excited. The leadup to our season is always kind of hectic and makes me go bonkers, and then I get close to shows and I’m just GIDDY. Real life Pitch Perfect, y’all. I love this job. It’s tied for first with my other seventeen paying gigs.
- Yoga Count Monday-Today: 9.
- While I’m gone this weekend Jay is having his sister and our niece and nephew come to visit. Jay told me the other day very seriously that he’s going to vacuum really well and move the furniture in the living room and drag all of our blankets and pillows out and build them a fort. That man. Mushy hearts all around.
- Photobombing stock photos? I can’t think of a better use for Photoshop.