- Anyone who knows me is fully aware of my love affair with Hozier’s Take Me to Church. Ugh. So sexy and powerful and meaningful and listenable. But put to dance? Kill me. Amazing.
- It’s Gainesville this weekend! I’m heading out in a few and it’s a 7 hour drive. Call me maybe. Seriously.
- I get back Sunday, and riiiiight before I get back Jay will hop on a plane to the west coast for a week. That means we’ll be apart for 10 days including our anniversary (4 years since that first date!) and Valentine’s day. I’m super duper not thrilled about it.
- We saw Wicked last night! My sister and I saw it exactly 5 years ago when it was in town before, and if possible it was even better this time. It was SO wonderful and I’m still all giddy and wishing that I could somehow become an old lady broadway star. How do we work this out?
- It’s supposed to snow Monday! I adore snow more than most grownups should (and, yes, I know it’s because I live somewhere where we hardly get any snow so it’s pretty and not a huge pain in the ass) and am really hoping we get enough that I get stuck inside for a day or two. I need it.
Happy Valentine’s Day!