So, I had the same plan I do every year for 4/1, to put up some lie – but pregnancy and the like are just strange things to joke about to me, and I feel that we are SO distrusting on this day because of the precedent set for April Fools. So, instead, I’ve compiled a list of some of the funniest jokes you could play on someone today. Do them all!
- I’m a huge fan of gross jokes, so it’s probably a great idea to fill a mayo jar with vanilla pudding and sit on a bench somewhere calmly eating it with a spoon.
- All of these from Buzzfeed are great! Love the fake milk spill on computer gag. So silly.
- I used to date a guy who was REALLY into this day, and every year would play a ridiculous prank on his mother. One year he borrowed her (very expensive convertible) car for some fake reason, then returned it to her garage without her knowing. Then on April 1 while she was out of town he told her it’d been in an accident and sent pictures of an identical car that HAD been in an accident. 3-day freakout: accomplished.
- Here’s another list! Funnier, and office-worthy. Replacing hand sanitizer with lube is kind of genius.
- Jay said he’s heard of radio stations switching from hard rock to country for the whole day – I find this especially appealing because usually rock lovers are DICKS about other kind of music. Deserved.
- Tom Brady’s fake hospital picture after supposedly getting his basketball-ass kicked my Michael Jordan is hilarious – unless you dislike Tom Brady?
- I’m an enormous fan of The Office, and Jim’s pranks on Dwight, especially in earlier seasons, are some of my most favorite EVER. It’s hard to pick a favorite, but moving Dwight’s entire office into the bathroom was probably the most guffawing I’ve ever done. Guffawing.
Enjoy a giggle today! Don’t take yourself too seriously.