- I’m still so obsessed with that pizza from yesterday. Tonight we’re going to Atlanta for the first night of Passover with Jay’s family (our brother in law is Israeli). Do they have pizza at a seder? What are the rules? I’m pretty psyched.
- Speaking of pizza, two weeks from today we’ll be in NYC talking about how we wish we lived there like we do every year. It works for us. Last year we ate some ridiculously good pizza in Times Square at 10pm, and the location was really the only downside of the whole experience. Where does one get cheap-but-awesome pizza+beer in NYC? Suggestions, please! We’ll likely be there super late again on Thursday night when we get in, so good hours are a must.
- THE POLLEN IS HERE. In SC it gets warm, and then about 3 days after that everything is covered in yellow. I don’t have terrible allergies like some people do, but I have just enough that I have a vague sore throat, stuffy nose, and am GROGGY. Like, can’t get out of bed groggy. It makes me excited for 97 degree days when nothing can grow and the pollen is all gone. That’s a sad thing to wish for.
- I realized this morning that I haven’t consumed one single solitary Girl Scout cookie this year. Are they still being sold? Why haven’t I seen any? Where do I get them? This seems like a really sad thing, like missing Christmas.
- My phone was up for an upgrade on March 21, and now it’s in full-on boycott mode. SO slow, camera works 50% of the time, updating apps everytime it gets near internet service (multiple times per day), and just all-out insolence. I’m ready for a new phone NOW, but the Galaxy S6 (I’m a droid girl) comes out NEXT Friday so I’m trying to be patient. I didn’t preorder because preorders don’t arrive for a few days after the release date and they wanted to send it to Jay’s stepmother who owns our account, so I really might be that girl driving to every place that sells Verizon phones next weekend. It kind of makes me giddy.