- What you actually look like when texting. Hilarious! It’s kind of strange how we emote so much to each other using technology without actually emoting physically.
- Remember last week when I told you all about the new show being made about ICCA? There was a clip Monday about Finals last weekend and the show on The Today Show!
- I somehow managed to get sick on Tuesday and still feel like crap, from Memphis, where I’m on my last a cappella trip of the season. I love it, but man am I ready to be home for a few weeks. I think if I play my cards right I won’t leave town again until JUNE, which seems like forever away. I’m going to plant flowers.
- Jay has been doing this thing recently where when he gets home, if I’m working at my desk, he’ll come into my office and lay on the floor and drag the dog on top of him. Invariably the dog gets sick of it and scrambles away, but not without some big Labrador scratches to my husband. Then, invariably, Jay gets super confused as to why a dog won’t just cuddle indefinitely. It’s a little bit ridiculous.
- Our Farmer’s Market starts in Greenville next Saturday! You bet your fanny that I’ll be there every weekend, and I’m super psyched to make pasta 5 times a week with fresh veggies and call it a health food. IT IS HEALTHY.
Have a wonderful weekend!