- This should be titled “people no one likes in yoga,” and is HILARIOUS.
- We are planting this weekend! We have friends coming tomorrow and are doing that thing where we plant a few flowers and herbs and trim some bushes and call ourselves done for the summer. What kinds of flowers can’t I kill? I had a rough time with herbs last year, except for of course the mint that has been alive for 4 years and just won’t quit.
- Speaking of feminism (?), I had a patient tell me that other day that I was in now way allowed to ask what he was going to do after inpatient treatment (he got evicted from his apartment but forgot) because it was none of my business and I was a woman and not over him. No joke. Good thing his release hinges on him working with me to make a safe plan.
- Cinco de Mayo is next week! I’ve got a great veg recipe for you AND I will be drinking all the margaritas next Tuesday. All of them.
- A few members of my band have decided that we need a picture of us all together. This is concerning to me, mainly because I HATE band pictures. Everyone against a brick wall in moderately edgy denim in different stances staring into the camera. Ugh. Or, smiling which makes it look like a family picture? Hate all of the options. Also, after 3 gigs I’m not sure we need to be focused on promotional materials, but that’s just me. It has to happen at some point though, so TELL ME. When are band pictures not incredibly lame? Can we get away with a logo without images? I don’t know.
Have a good weekend!