- What are you doing this weekend? We’re painting our living room … in Memorial of the …. old paint color. It’s going to be blue! Or green. We currently have 4 swatches on the wall and, spoiler alert, I hate all of them. Hallllp me. I’ll show you.
- My mom has been making cinnamon rolls forever and ever and EVER, and I really love them. They come out at the beach every year, which is totes legit for people who never eat breakfast but somehow at the beach you just DO, right? Anyway. This is a method for cinnamon rolls but with PIZZA FILLINGS. Nothing cinnamon about them. Want.
- I was roasting some tomatoes last night for dinner, as I do a lot, and since they take awhile I took a shower while they roasted. Two birds, one stone, you know. So, I’m standing there, under the hot water, and all of a sudden I realize I’d been in there for SOME TIME, just daydreaming, not necessarily using soap or anything useful, and I just WISHED that I could see those tomatoes to know how much I needed to hurry. Like…..a Nanny Cam for my oven. Wouldn’t that be the BEST? To carry around with you when you’re impatient for things to cook but need to do other stuff at the same time? For serious. We need this in our lives.
- Have you been watching Sing It On on Pop? You totally should, it’s about my people! I don’t appear until episode 4 that I know of, so 3 weeks from last Wednesday, and after seeing the other producers look so great I severely regret being THAT GIRL who is casual all the damn time. Ugh. We shall see. But, to get us through the waiting for that embarrassment, the producers put together this little video of some of the cast members and other members of the a cappella community, including LOTS of my friends. Don’t be jealous, I know BOTH babies featured in the video. Also, I adore the song. Watch!
- Still looking for any advice as we plan our Denver trip in just a few weeks. Help us.
Happy LONG weekend! Come help paint if you’d like.