- I’m cooking a ton of new things for the blog this weekend, barring any gross gastro-intestinal issues, and I have some ground beef that needs a happy home. Any ideas?
- The picture above was taken last weekend at Litchfield Beach where I was having lunch with my bestie in 98 degree heat. The day was perfect, we had a great time, the food was lovely, and then I got violently ill later in the day due to heaven knows what. It was awful. I know I can’t complain because I haven’t been sick a ton this pregnancy, but STILL. Awful.
- Have you heard about this young politician who sounds like he wandered out of a TV show and is out to change the world for our generation? The political drama right now is insanity, but this guy sounds wonderful. Read.
- I’m still fully obsessed with OITNB season 2 and Jay and I are both gobbling up The Killing as fast as we possibly can. We finished season one in a week, so in a month we should be done with the whole series. I’m DYING over the season 1 finale, and of course I’m all “what can we cancel?” for this weekend so we can just get on with it. When it’s over, which it will be soon, what else should we start in on?
- House refinancing is a massive pain in the ass. It’s not HARD, per se, but it’s gathering documents that you definitely don’t have any more and “we’ll have something to you in 3 days” turns into 2 weeks and just GET DONE WITH IT ALREADY is what I want to say. But I don’t. I just nod and send in my documents. I should write my senator.
Have a glorious weekend! Maybe don’t sit inside in front of the TV ALL weekend. Or maybe do…I don’t know what you need for happiness.