- You’ve heard of this Ashley Madison thing, right? Online site where you make a profile and can basically advertise that you’d like to cheat on your spouse. Got hacked, all the email addresses and some CC info was released this week. 36 million people. OF COURSE I checked Jay’s email address (and my own in and lots of others just for fun, to be fair) to … be sure. Rest assured, I have zero concern that the man is cheating on me. But of course I did this because the site is up there and you gotta gawk, right, and then I told him and was all “high five for at least using a different email address if you’ve been on that site!” and he just stared at me like I’m a martian. Which I probably AM. BUT THEN he’s been getting a real kick out of it, like “hold on honey, gotta check my AM account real quick,” or “Wow, thanks for telling me about that cheating site, it’s so fun!” So, I guess I deserve that. He also just walked by and I said “I’m writing about you,” and Jay said “Oh! The Huge Penis blog continues!”
- Related: The revelation that Josh Duggar used the site to actually cheat on his wife. While of course holding down a job designed to keep lots of people from having functional monogamous relationships. AFTER the revelation that he’d molested at least 5 people while he himself was a child. But…people were surprised? The stuff kind of all goes under “very standard things that happen in a sexually oppressed moderately abusive hyper religious household.” Seriously.
- FunnyLoveChild is getting pretty active, but Jay still can’t feel her from the outside, and I think it’s making him bummed. It’s a little early for him to be able to feel anything, but I can’t WAIT for him to. Homegirl’s getting stronger! She’s the inspiration for the picture above: she really likes Starbucks croissants. She actually probably likes the sugary drinks that usually accompany them (don’t judge), but I say it’s the croissants. Maybe it’s both. She’s definitely my child.
- I’m making something in the slow cooker for dinner tonight, and it’s just always so baffling to me that those things work. I turn them on and I’m all….it’s still cold! Are you working? I know that’s the point, but I’m still much more into instant gratification than that, thank you very much.
- Fun weekend plans? We’re going to see Bruce Hornsby at The Biltmore in Asheville with lots of friends and family. We go to see him somewhere almost every year and are big fans. This year we get extra special seats with a shuttle and chairs due to being crippled. I’ll let you know how the accommodations are in the mountains on a massive property for people who can’t walk more than 100 feet at a time.
Have a great one!