Ok, so I know that I went on and on yesterday about how I love a good plain burger, and I do, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t like other kinds of burgers too! Sliders are probably my fav way to enjoy non-traditional burgers because, um, hi, you can have 18 and it’s like one meal. These aren’t all my recipes, either – click around and find your new fav for burger season, which I believe happens from March 1 until October 1. It’s a long season.
- In case you missed them, these smashburgers from yesterday.
- Asian Chicken Burgers.
- Cheesy Pimento Cheeseburger.
- My turkey burger! One of my favs.
- Supreme Pizza Burgers. I don’t know how one would get one’s mouth around this burger, but I love the idea of it.
- Teriyaki Sliders. The sauce on this. THE SAUCE.
- Double Bean Burgers. I need a good non-meat patty for Jay. He’s been begging.
- Buffalo Wing Burgers. My friend Jamie’s husband orders burgers with blue cheese crumbles and Buffalo sauce, and WHY NOT? I should make these.
- Lola Burgers. I don’t even like eggs, but if I did….
- Stilton Sirloin Burgers.
Ok I take it back, maybe there are some other just-as-good ways to enjoy burgers. I still love the plain version, though but….what else should I try? Leave links!