- Last weekend we threw a group shower for a friend of ours who is about to have a baby. We had a nacho bar! After most of the guests left we went out and took family pictures with the babies, and it was just the most fun. My bff Heather is a great photographer, and she took this picture!
- I have also now decided that this might be the year for me to get a new camera. Canon, that’s about as far as I’ve gotten. Maybe for Christmas. Whee! Would love suggestions.
- In case you don’t quiiiite have enough ideas yet for this weekend, check out even more Mexican recipes!
- Beck started walking! All the way down halls and things like that, so it’s totally legit. She still crawls maybe a third of the time, but we are super duper psyched for her. At 16 months, it wasn’t like she rushed the process.
- My friend Eleanor works for the Literacy Association here in Greenville, and they are having a fabulous benefit concert next week. Check out this article (written by another friend!) for more information, and BUY TICKETS! It’s seriously going to be the best. My youngest sister is graduating from college that day and I’m legit trying to figure out if I can do both. It’s going to be great!
Happy Cinco de Weekend!