- My youngest sister, Julianne, graduated from college yesterday! We had a teeny celebration over sushi after the event and are celebrating big with our family tomorrow. She is just the smartest, funniest, everything-est and I’m so proud of her. Also she is applying to lots of jobs outside of Greenville so wahhhhhhhh mah bayyyyyybe. This picture is of her and Beck a few weeks ago at our other sister’s bridal shower.
- Also tomorrow we are celebrating said sister’s fiancee’s graduation from grad school, the end of the school year (almost) for our other sister, the end of kids in college for my parents, and all of the mamas in our family, which is about half of the females. I can’t wait, and my house is full of presents. Also I’m making tabouli!
- This is the best thing I’ve read on the internet in weeks. It’s inspired me to change slowly, quietly, gently.
- House renovation planning is underway, and we are toiling of using an architect and builder but no general contractor. Reviews on the method are mixed, but we’ve been learning a lot and trying to make the decision slowly. Thoughts on this? I’d love to know your experiences, expertise, or if you’d like to manage the project for us.
- I have an abnormally large number of accounts online that are locked due to me not knowing passwords for things. It’s nothing important, an old HSA and frequent flier accounts, but still. I have to call to get them unlocked it it might be 2018 before that happens, you know?