…because otherwise tbh football is a waste of damn time.
So! Let’s make a party on Sunday. I love a theme sometimes, like tacos, pasta, or chili with a ton of toppings, but I also love making a few really good snacky foods that don’t necessarily go together. Buffalo anything shows up often, and here are a few other ideas for Sunday!
- From earlier this week, start with a big batch of ranch dip. Make a double batch, and it serves as a dip for veggies, chips, and anything Buffalo-d you come up with.
- Beer cheese in a skillet with kielbasa is NOT gross. You dip tater tots in it!
- Buffalo like: fries
- Buffalo chicken soup
- Buffalo tofu
- Buffalo chicken salad dip (in the top 5 recipes on the site!)
- Dry rubbed wings!
- You could make a ton of Mexican shredded beef in you slow cooker and use it for tacos, nachos, whatever.
- OR slow cooker Cubans, which can be assembled in advance and baked whenever you want to eat.
- Cajun glazed bacon is super easy and addictive – people go bonkers for it.
- Also from earlier this week! Ham and Swiss sliders, make them in advance and warm them a few at a time during your party.
- Asian-style sloppy joes with some rice crackers and frozen gyoza make a super fun fusion spread.
- Also Asian! Blistered shishito peppers with ponzu. An actual healthy choice.
- So is Thai-style guacamole.
- Add some veg with bulgogi lettuce boats.
- Pizza dip is embarrassingly easy yet good. Worth it.
- Chicken cordon bleu meatballs, keeping with my current ham+Swiss obsession.
- No one is ever mad about spinach artichoke dip.
- Jalapeno ranch, a restaurant imitation!
What are you making? Leave links and recipes for me!