Hellooooooo my favorite type of week – holiday, that is. I’m cooking so many yummy things this week, then in two weeks we go on vacation and the dinner-planning text chain is making me so happy and probably irritating the shit out of my family.
I’m cool with it, and they get dinner out of it.
But this week! Cookouts and sides and salads and watermelon. I want it all, and here are some of our favorites for this week and all summer long.
- Deviled Eggs
- Fried Chicken
- Skillet Corn and Tomatoes
- Argentinean BBQ – a whole meal inspiration!
- Ranch and Veggies
- Vegan Tabouli Salad w/Marinated Chick Peas
- Spicy Salted Watermelon Salad
- Pimento Cheese
- Best Brownies Ever
- Jalapeno Corn Dip YES WE CAN
- Bacon Basil Panzanella
- Tomato Pie – if you want to be a real hero
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Sour Cream Lime Guac
- Pimento Cheese Squash Casserole
- Black Bean Salsa
- Watermelon with Mint and Feta
These are just a few of my favorites; things I repeat over and over at summertime parties that I know will always be a hit.
I hope you have a fabulous 4th if you celebrate, and a fabulous summer week no matter what!
Also. Links to new favorite summertime recipes are always appreciated please and thank you!