One week until our big food holiday. I love Thanksgiving week, although this year I’m determined to give myself some intentional rest time. While packing up our entire house. Should go well.
We’re going to one Thanksgiving at each our our families’ houses, and usually the “grown ups” aka our dads make turkeys and a few other side dishes, and all the big kids (us and our over-30 sibs) take side dishes.
Whether you’re crafting an entire menu or just making a side dish or two, here are my absolute favorite dishes for this week and next.
I’ve included allergen/dietary info for most of these so that if you’re looking for a “type” of recipe (gluten free vegan, for example), you can scroll through and find something that works for you. Enjoy!
- Marinated Mushrooms (gluten free, vegan)
- Ranch and Veggies (gluten free, vegetarian)
- Cheese Ball (gluten free, vegetarian)
- Bacon Butternut Bites (gluten free)
- 4-Ingredient Foolproof Roasted Turkey (gluten free)
- Crispy Garlic Butter Smashed Potatoes (gluten free, vegetarian)
- The Best Classic Sausage Stuffing
- Creamed Spinach Mac and Cheese (vegetarian)
- Light Citrus Sweet Potatoes (gluten free, vegetarian)
- Roasted Veggie Mac and Cheese (vegetarian)
- Oven Baked Mushroom Rice
- Broiled Lemon Green Beans (gluten free, vegetarian)
- 5-minute Asparagus (gluten free, vegan)
- Roasted Spiced Brussels (gluten free, vegetarian)
- Fresh Green Bean Casserole
- Easy Asparagus Casserole (vegetarian)
- Curried Carrots (gluten free, vegetarian)
- Cranberry Turkey Salad (gluten free)
- Mashed Potato Cakes (vegetarian)
- Noodle Casserole (sub turkey for the chicken!)
- Veggie Hash (gluten free)
What are you making this week and next for your Thanksgiving Menu? I’m so excited!