There are a few things you should know about me:
- I’m working on a Master’s in Clinical Mental Health, and am currently in a class that requires me to make practice videos demonstrating various counseling skills.
- Jay is always my subject.
- I don’t give him topics, he comes up with issues on his own.
- Jay recently watched an episode of Rachael Ray with me, featuring Buddy Velastro as a guest.
- Jay has a super duper funny Cake Boss voice.
We met at our step aerobics class. She only had 80 more pounds to lose, and I fell head over heels in love.sI’m so depressed, it was the most in love I’ve ever been in my whole life. It was the best two weeks of my life.sWe loved to take long walks together….well, long for her, she had a prosthetic leg.sShe was amazing…4’7″, just a BUNDLE of energy and joy.sI don’t see what I did wrong – at the beginning she loved cooking with me! I don’t see what’s so wrong about wanting to create 4 or 5 cakes a day.sShe said I should be able to control accidentally slipping into a Cake Boss character all the time. I can’t help it! He’s just so inspiring.sShe said that there was something unnatural about a man who loved another man who bakes all day. After that, I told her to hit the road.