Because it’s FINALLY FRIDAY, let’s laugh a little bit, ok? Did you forget about the Text From Dog tumblr? I almost did, and I’m SO happy I found it again. Never gets old. There are lots of recent new texts posted!
Happy weekend, friends.
…was a line from the father of the bride speech I heard on Friday night.
It was a good one, and I hope he doesn’t mind that I stole it. He KILLED his speech (as my friend Katie said), and captured his daughter’s love of the stage (she’s an actress, that girl) as well as he captured the love she has for his new son-in-law.
Jay’s best friend Rory got married this weekend to HIS best friend, Jordan.
They. Are. Awesome. Great friends of ours even though they live SO FAR AWAY IN LA, wonderful human beings in general, and in love in a very inspiring way. We want to copy their relationship all the time.
I showed you the other day that funny list of supposedly grown up things, remember?
One of them was about not working hard at work. That up there is just a picture of me and Jay two years ago being skinny.
Maybe….today is one of those days? Maybe…you’re dying for some fun new stuff to read?
Here ya go:
I found this on Facebook, and in honor of all the growing up we’re doing around here (10 days!!) recently, I thought it best to share with you. What would you add to it?
1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font….and that would be the main theme for this blog.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
I have told you that my beloved recently took a new job – correct?