We understand that some topics are uncomfortable or offensive to some people. We try to include those topics in our conversations and posts as much as possible. We are nice people, and are always just kidding. These are our opinions, they don’t have to be yours. We aren’t judging you for having no sense of humor, so don’t judge us for going overboard with ours.
But seriously, your sense of humor stinks.
Things that we
might WILL mention that might offend you:
- Homosexuality – Jay is mainly gay, and we believe that everyone has the right to love whomever they choose without judgement from others. Really.
- Religion – Jay is sort of Atheist. Lindsay likes church but doesn’t currently go. Its going to come up.
- Learning Disabilities – Jay is littered with them. Well, just one, but really. When we say something is retarded we just mean that in that moment something was retarded. We aren’t making fun of people with developmental challenges. Also, this section serves as a disclaimer for Jay’s writing: He’s sorry that it’s so bad.
- Cancer – obviously we are sympathetic to anyone that’s sick. But, Jay’s bald head invites a lot of cancer-victim jokes. Sorry. Also, Jay’s mother had cancer and that makes him think that he can make fun of it without consequence.
- Bodies – they’re funny, sometimes ugly, sometimes make gross noises, and are confusing and exciting to hormonal teenagers. And, Jay.
- Moobs – if you don’t know what this is, you probably don’t want to. If you have them, we’re sorry.
- Fat People – enough said.
- Curse Words – sometimes they’re funny, sometimes they add something. If you don’t want to swear, don’t. Sometimes we do.
- Premarital Sex – When we write about it we aren’t saying that we do it, that you should do it, or that it’s ok. We just talk about it sometimes.
- Racism – We love everyone. But, sometimes stereotypes are amusing. And true.
- Other – no one is making you read this. We think we’re funny, so if you’re offended don’t come back. We’ll miss you.