- What’s your Easter plan? A whole ham (leftovers keep beautifully in the freezer!) and my top recipe, asparagus casserole, wouldn’t HURT anything, you know?
- I started doing some extra planks when we got stuck at home due to the fact that I was literally doing zero other exercise, all of my yoga teaching went away. I didn’t have a goal or anything heroic, but unintended benefit (that is, like, duh) is that my lower back hurts about 5% less, very useful in a time where I’m hunched over a screen even more than usual. Hurray screen time.
- Beck, the other morning: “Mama, I dressed myself!” Beck, 10 minutes later: “Mama, I had an accident because I drank a sip of water and got dressed before I went pee pee.” Sigh.
- Will has become 1000% fixated on lids and puzzles, but can’t say L’s yet, so when we give him his water cup at meals he starts muttering “id id id id” over and over again until we give it to him. Baby fixations are so silly and, while occasionally annoying, I love watching them pop up.
- Weekend! We have been trying to make weekends feel more weekendy, so tonight we are having pizza, tomorrow DIY sushi, and lots of movies on Sunday because it’s going to pour rain. I also have a cauliflower that needs some inspiration – leave some favorite cauliflower dishes for us to try!