- Jay is sick. The same thing I had a few weeks ago? Fever/sore throat/phlegm. It’s so sexy and also is kind of interfering with our weekend plans. DAMN GERMS.
- My friends Rebecca and Ed have a super duper cute doggie that is being voted on about his cuteness on Buzzfeed and you should totally go vote that HE IS CUTE because otherwise you have no soul. Also, it kind of feels like the opening scenes of The Social Network but that might just be me?
- I’m going to see Gone Girl tonight! With my BFF. I’m totes excited. Is it good? Is it scary? HAVE YOU SEEN IT? I didn’t read the book so I have no clue what’s about to happen to me.
- If you’re in Greenville and like mediocre covers of Elton John songs, YOU ARE IN LUCK! My band, FunnyLove (I didn’t name us), is performing tomorrow night at Grille 33 at 7pm. Come one, come all! It’ll be amazing. The owners are super Christian, so I’m just hoping they don’t refuse to pay us if I drop the F-bomb on stage multiple times.
- Bills are starting to come in for my knee, and HOLY SHIT an MRI, X-ray, Dr.’s visit, and physical therapy sessions are expensive. At least we have an HSA which feels like free money! #denial