Delicious Thai green curry bowls with just three ingredients, customizeable to your heart’s desire. These are gluten free and vegan (check label on curry paste)!
- 4 cups chopped vegetables (I use summer squash, zucchini, and mushrooms in these pictures)
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1–3 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- baked tofu, optional for serving
- cooked white rice, optional for serving
- Preheat a large skillet to medium heat with a drizzle of oil. Add the vegetables and saute with a sprinkle of salt until liquid is evaporated and the veggies have softened slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut milk and 1 tablespoon of curry paste. Taste, and add sprinkles of salt and more curry paste until the curry tastes fabulous to you.
- Simmer the curry for 5-10 additional minutes until the veggies are soft. Serve!
Use any veggies you like! Eggplant, carrots, bell peppers, cauliflower, and broccoli all are delicious in this sauce. Note that some veggies may take a bit longer to simmer, so add more time if they aren’t quite cooked after 10 minutes of simmering.
This Thai curry is DELICIOUS with my favorite baked tofu.
Jazz this up if you’d like! Add some grated ginger and/or garlic to the veggies, a few dashes of fish sauce to the sauce, or lime wedges and cilantro on top for extra flavor and punch.
Check your curry paste label: some include fish products but many are labeled vegan and gluten free.
There is a pretty big range of curry pastes available in terms of flavor and spice. Some are very mild, some are very spicy. Some have lots of salt, some don’t. Adjust how much curry paste you use based on how you like your curry and what tastes great to you!
Keywords: curry, thai curry, gluten free, vegan