….that you’ll want to know about our trip to Asheville on Friday.
- It was a blast. Great to get away, to be in a climate that wasn’t riddled with humidity, and to see Rory and Jon.
- Sitting sidestage at a show headlined by one of your boyfriend’s best friends is fun. And, you feel kind of famous.
- Rory Scovel is a funny man, and no matter how many times I see him live, hang out with him, or watch Land Rover commercials on YouTube, that doesn’t change.
- I have no idea how Jay doesn’t miss comedy. I miss it on his behalf, and I didn’t even know him when he was a comic. The energy that comes from people working so hard to do something that they love so much is infectious, and I love being around it when I get the chance.
- White wine + red wine + beer(s) + liquor = unproductive Saturday.**